tiertier fairy story!

My photo
Queen's Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hye.. Assalammualaikum! First and foremost, THANK YOU SO MUCH for viewing my super CRAPILICIOUS blog!! I'm just a normal chick who loves talk too much. Dance and sings is my life as i loves entertain! Leave a positive comments could be a strength for me to keep writing! :) LOVES! Follow me on twitter : @ChocTierway

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Puisi : The Undone!

We've started this relationships so strong..
You've made everything goes no wrong..
The romance you brought we both feel..
The same romance you brought you'd killed..

It's hard to know you changed your direction..
It's even hard to beg for your attention..
You start not to answer my message and call..
I can even stand makes me wanna fall..

Please let me know if you're done with me..
You hanged me without a rope that's what I feel..
I tried to consider that we're over...
I know it's ain't easy just to delete your number..

Loving you is the last thing I will regret..
Trust the love I produced isn't fake..
Baby, I'm begging you please be awake..
From the dream where you leave me and we're break..

1 comment:

pleasure!