tiertier fairy story!

My photo
Queen's Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hye.. Assalammualaikum! First and foremost, THANK YOU SO MUCH for viewing my super CRAPILICIOUS blog!! I'm just a normal chick who loves talk too much. Dance and sings is my life as i loves entertain! Leave a positive comments could be a strength for me to keep writing! :) LOVES! Follow me on twitter : @ChocTierway

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Merdeka!



hurm..merdeka for me is something that is so surreal. Can u imagine how we can be so independant for almost 52 years without any PENJAJAH..?

sometimes kitew lupe nak appreciate org yang selamatkan negara kita.Yang kite tahu celebrate je tiap2 tahun..Sy xcakap yang sy nie baek sgt..tapi cube kiter pikir ape yang kiter penah sumbang kat malaysia..

p/s : sebenarnye tgh bosan nie..saje tambah post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pleasure!