tiertier fairy story!

My photo
Queen's Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hye.. Assalammualaikum! First and foremost, THANK YOU SO MUCH for viewing my super CRAPILICIOUS blog!! I'm just a normal chick who loves talk too much. Dance and sings is my life as i loves entertain! Leave a positive comments could be a strength for me to keep writing! :) LOVES! Follow me on twitter : @ChocTierway

Thursday, October 25, 2012

GLEE - Top 10 Best Episodes


Since season 1 to Season 4 (Episode 5)

10 BEST EPISODES ON GLEE!


10. Britney 2.0 (Season 4, Episode 2)





9. Never Been Kissed (Season 3, Episode 6)




8. Blame In On Alcohol (Season 2, Episode 14)



7. Journey (Season 1, episode 22)



6. Original Song (Season 2, Episode 16)




5. Britney/Brittany (Season 2, Episode 2)




4. Dance With Somebody (Season 3, Episode 17)


3. Nationals (Season 3, Episode 21)




2. Duets (Season 3, Episode 4)




1. The Break-Up (Season 4, Episode 4)




No comments:

Post a Comment

pleasure!