tiertier fairy story!

My photo
Queen's Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hye.. Assalammualaikum! First and foremost, THANK YOU SO MUCH for viewing my super CRAPILICIOUS blog!! I'm just a normal chick who loves talk too much. Dance and sings is my life as i loves entertain! Leave a positive comments could be a strength for me to keep writing! :) LOVES! Follow me on twitter : @ChocTierway

Friday, October 26, 2012

15 Unforgetable GLEE Songs

Run The World - Brittany S. Pears


Smooth Criminal - Santana And Sebastian


Survivor/I Will Survive - Troubletones


Bust Your Windows - Mercedes Jones


And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going - Mercedes Jones 


Bad Romance - New Direction (Girls With Kurt)


Toxic - New Directions


Teenage Dream (Acoustic) - Blaine Anderson


Me Against The Music - Brittany Ft. Santana


Say A Little Prayer - Quinn, Santana And Brittany


Trouty Mouth - Santana Lopez


I Have Nothing - Kurt Hummel


Mine - Santana Lopez


Rumour Has It/ Someone Like You - Troubletones


We Are Young - New Directions



No comments:

Post a Comment

pleasure!